Clark Color Labs lost my photos. I sent in a roll of black and white film to be processed back in December. When I got a package sometime in January, it was not my photos and negatives. So, I e-mailed Clark Color Labs' customer service who told me to send the package back. I send the package back and get a letter with a form for me to fill out so they can search for my package. I mail it off and the very next day I get a package. It was the very same package I mailed off to them! With a letter saying if they think they found my package and if it isn't be sure to mail it back to them. So I e-mail customer service asking about how they conduct their investigation and they don't bother addressing my concerns. Just told me to send the package back. When I sent an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, I once again received a bland reply.
I wonder how long this company will last and whether the employees will move on up in this world. I mean, really, with non-existent customer service skills and investigative skills, how far can one go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment