Last week, I went into a half baked training session; hmmm... not even half baked, more like lack of ingredients. The training didn't start at 9, closer to 9:30 then we go into break less than an hour later. The trainer constantly checked his e-mail (this guy never returns my calls or e-mails) and even takes time to answer a few. How do I know this? Because the laptop he was using as a projector was the one he kept checking e-mails on. The break is a good 20 minutes then less than half an hour later it's time to break for an hour long lunch! Holy smokes. This 9-2 training was actually more like barely over 3 hours. He covered only two areas out of 7 sections. I wonder how he got this position and why he still has it! Maybe the company ought to outsource his job to India! Video conference in the trainer.
On Saturday night/Sunday morning, around 1:30 a.m. there was this guy fiddling around with my door. I went up to the door and yelled something to the effect of "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" or "WHO'S THERE?". I looked through the peephole and the guy has no reaction and continues to fiddle around with my door. I called 911 and explained the situation. The 911 operator stayed with me till the police arrived at my building. Somewhere along the waiting, I notice I don't hear the guy and look through the peephole. I told the 911 operator that the guy was gone. I was still a bit apprehensive. I couldn't sleep even though I was tired and not scared.
I wish I could afford to live in an upscale building with a doorman and a security guard. That would be very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment