Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Pow Wow

I walked on the treadmill and lifted weights this morning then took a shower and walked to the 16th street mall. I arrived at the Denver Coliseum a few minutes before 11 and really took in the grand ceremony and dances. Usually I sit for a few minutes then check out the vendors. Even though I wasn't hungry, I ate Indian taco. I thought of just getting the fry bread but when I got to the cashier, I ordered the taco. I decided to eat while watching the dancing. I think the best area to do that is to sit in the area where the emcee is. If I had a good camera and long lens, I could have taken some very good shots. I was here, there and everywhere this year when taking pictures. I left around 3:30. Time sure flies.
What a good weekend this was.

No comments: