Thursday, February 19, 2009

Purple Shamrock

This morning I took a picture of my purple shamrock. Boy, is it growing! How exciting!!! It's thrilling to see it every day now. I keep looking for the others to bud but so far it's just this one.
I went to the gym past nine o'clock. Either the cleaners already cleaned or they took the day off or maybe they'll clean in the afternoon. Anyway, I was on the elliptical for 51 minutes while I watched TLC's What Not to Wear. The episode featured a hairstylist. She was a blonde with a bob and changed into a spikyish red head. I walked on the treadmill for 43 minutes while I watched another episode. This one featured Chinese twins from San Francisco. They were 29 years old but their style made them look like teenagers. I liked their quirky style but I could see their fashion was definitely not work appropriate. It seemed they could not see that. I liked how their hair, make up and fashion changed. Age appropriate but still youthful. I lifted some weights while I watched TLC's 10 Years Younger. This episode featured a 38 year old woman who looked to be in her late forties. By going to the dermatologist, dentist, fashion stylist, hair stylist and make up artist, she was transformed looking like a hot woman in her late 20's or early 30's.
I finished at the gym and went back to my room. My shamrock bloomed! Wow!

No comments: