Movies
Kind Hearts and Coronets – Delicious comedy about a man who sets out to kill his mother’s family when her deathbed request to be buried in the family vault is denied.
Bride & Prejudice – A wonderful modern retelling of Pride & Prejudice… Indian style!
Jesus Camp – I recall seeing the previews for this and thinking this is a must see. Well, years later and I am glad I finally saw this. It’s interesting to see how fervent these children are. The film included a moment with Ted Haggard. He and two boys have a chat as one of the boys, Levi, is a preacher. Haggard also has a moment with the cameraman.
Pas Sur La Bouche – A musical French film. Very enjoyable story of a woman in her second marriage who tries to hide the fact she had been married and a woman who is in love with a man who loves the married woman.
Pineapple Express – at the Cherry Creek Kerasote Theater. Hilarious story of a laid back process server who smokes weed and accidentally witnesses a murder. He and his dealer run around town trying to avoid being killed.
Wall E – my first movie using my 5 Buck Club card at the Cherry Creek Kerasote Theater. Half way into the movie the power went out in the mall. 12:30 movie and I was wandering around the mall around 1:20. The theater, Gap, Subway, Panda and Johnny Rockets were the only stores where the power was running from the backup generator. At 2:45 the power went on from the main line but the circuit wiring was still being worked on. At a few minutes past 4, the theater was open but Wall E wasn’t showing till 6:30 so I watched Pineapple Express. Wall E is a trash compacting robot and he has a roach for company till Eve checks out earth for signs of life. Cute movie and I like the way the ending credits were done. I stayed till the last bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment